What is it?
The Being Well Together Programme is partnered with The Diabetes Safety Organisation to provide support for Supporter's employees. Diabetes Safety Organisation provide online courses to expand the knowledge and understanding of diabetes, its risks, and how to minimise these risks in a working environment. Courses have been designed to last 15 to 20 minutes, giving succinct information on diabetes symptoms, consequences, diabetes first aid and liability mitigation. There are also onsite solutions available.
Who is it for?
Courses are suitable for any company looking to protect itself and staff against diabetes risk and liability in the workplace.
Why choose us?
- Diabetes safety services are provided by the Diabetes Safety Organisation, the market leaders in awareness and training services for diabetes health and safety for the construction industry
- Courses are regulated by the DSO medical board
- Diabetes Safety Organisation provide effective solutions tailored to the needs of Your organisation
- They provide courses that equip your staff with the information they need to understand and manage diabetes and its impact
- Diabetes Safety Organisation work with international law firm Gowling WLG, which has roots tracing back to 1887. Gowling is one of the the largest and most respected international law firms, with a reputation for innovation in client-focused service delivery.
As an organisation you are conscious of the need to approach health, safety and wellbeing in an integrated way but aren’t sure where to start.
Tailored to suit the specific needs of your business, our consultancy services will help you to maintain and continually improve your existing wellbeing.
No matter what stage you are at with your health, safety and wellbeing initiatives, our free initial consultation will help you to understand priorities, next steps and areas of focus for your organisation.