Are you experiencing any of the following wellbeing challenges within your organisation?
If any of the above applies to you then the Being Well Together Programme will be able to help. Read on to learn more about the Programme or our Free Initial Consultation service. Alternatively, if your activities are more advanced then go to our section for developing your approach.
Features and benefits of our programme
- The first truly joined up approach to health, safety and wellbeing
- Available from both British Safety Council or from the Mates in Mind charity
- Tailored and flexible solutions
- Educate and inform your workforce
- Become an exemplar in your field.
The first truly joined up approach to employee health, safety and wellbeing, delivering a holistic, organisation wide strategy. Our experts will help support you every step of the way.
No matter what stage you are at with your health, safety and wellbeing initiatives, our free initial consultation will help you to understand priorities, next steps and areas of focus for your organisation.
Why choose us?
- We are one of the first groups to take a truly holistic, integrated approach to health, safety and wellbeing
- We are one of the world’s leading health, safety and wellbeing groups
- All our services are designed by experts in health, safety and wellbeing
- We offer unrivalled opportunities to promote the exceptional achievements of our supporters and customers in health, safety and wellbeing.