What is it?
Our Organisation Health and Wellbeing Assessment Tool enables you to identify gaps in your current approach so that you can map out a plan of action.
Features and benefits
- Completing the assessment is simple; it requires only a series of questions to be answered after which you will receive a detailed report of the findings, a quantified outcome, and recommendations (as appropriate) to help you move towards best practice.
- The report, together with one of the digital courses provided free to all our Supporters, will also help you design your optimal health and wellbeing programme.
- Two versions of the assessment are available, the first which has a more extensive question set is designed for medium to large organisations or those smaller organisations that are consider ‘higher risk’ from a safety perspective, and the second which has a reduced question set which is designed for smaller organisations.
- Answering the questions is also straightforward as the structure of the assessment generally requires selections to be made from a list of possible options (i.e. from a drop-down list).
- Although the assessment is not intended as an audit tool, quantitative metrics are provided to give a balanced view on relative management.
Who is it for?
Any organisation that requires support in assessing and improving health safety and wellbeing for their employees.
Why choose us?
- We are one of the first groups to take a truly holistic, integrated approach to health, safety and wellbeing
- We are one of the world’s leading health, safety and wellbeing groups
- All our services are designed by experts in health, safety and wellbeing
- We offer unrivalled opportunities to promote the exceptional achievements of our supporters and customers in health, safety and wellbeing.
Accessing the assessment tool
Accessing the assessment couldn’t be easier, it will be made available in a number of formats (the most appropriate for you will be dependant on your organisation’s IT policy on third party software). Full guidance notes will also be provided to help you get the most out of your assessment.
To properly tailor your strategy/plans to meet the needs of your people, the more information you can gather in terms of what your employees believe, the more relevant and beneficial you can make your plans.
As a Being Well Together Supporter you can access the Organisation Health and Wellbeing Assessment Tool as often as you like, and we recommend that you complete the process at least on an annual basis.
Want to find out more?
Contact us to discuss the best option to suit your individual or corporate needs.
As an organisation you are conscious of the need to approach health, safety and wellbeing in an integrated way but aren’t sure where to start.
Tailored to suit the specific needs of your business, our consultancy services will help you to maintain and continually improve your existing wellbeing.
No matter what stage you are at with your health, safety and wellbeing initiatives, our free initial consultation will help you to understand priorities, next steps and areas of focus for your organisation.