What is it?
Being Well Together can provide your workforce with financial and pre-retirement training and guidance, through workshops, clinics and digital engagement.
Who is it for?
Our financial wellbeing experts deliver support to employees, regardless of their career stage or financial position.
Why choose us?
- Specialists can tailor financial wellbeing services to the needs of an organisation or provide individual worker support as required
- Services help build a happier and healthier workforce which is good for business performance
- We can educate your employees about their financial wellbeing, ultimately looking to put them in a position where they can confidently claim security in four ‘pillars’: Control; Capacity; Freedom; and Goals.
We can deliver education programmes to businesses of all shapes and sizes, so please take this summary as a tried and tested list of options, complemented by a consistent philosophy, applied to completely bespoke education support where required.
Services available are:
- Educational workshops– The focus here is on making employees better informed around the facts and specifics of a particular subject or subjects.
- Planning workshops – These sessions tend to cover more technical content and require deeper knowledge and skills on our part.
As an organisation you are conscious of the need to approach health, safety and wellbeing in an integrated way but aren’t sure where to start.
Tailored to suit the specific needs of your business, our consultancy services will help you to maintain and continually improve your existing wellbeing.
No matter what stage you are at with your health, safety and wellbeing initiatives, our free initial consultation will help you to understand priorities, next steps and areas of focus for your organisation.