What is it?
All Being Well Together Supporters automatically have access to the Croner-i Navigate-Safety Lite platform. This service provides instant access to information and resources needed to stay compliant, with clear, practical advice and template documents and forms to maintain a safe workplace.
The Navigate-Safety Complete service from Croner-i is available to Being Well Together Supporters at exclusive discounts of up to 50%, and provides additional options on the Lite package.
Who is it for?
Croner-i Navigate-Safety has been designed to suit any organisation with health and safety needs, whether you’re looking for general information, training materials, or want to inform a long-term strategy.
Why choose us?
- Quality business information is what Croner-i does best. Their online service is a trusted source of guidance for thousands of companies, with everything in a single, easy-to-use portal
- Croner-i is packed with functionalities that make finding, using, and saving the health and safety information you need intuitive and simple. Guidance is easy to digest, navigation is intuitive, and everything you need sits together in one place
- Every single guide, tool, and resource in Croner-i is regularly updated, so you can be positive that the information you’re reading is correct and relevant. Plus, regular news and weekly e-alerts keep you in the loop with ever-changing rules and regulations.
- This isn’t just an online service – a subscription to Croner-i also provides access to their helpline for more advice. Experienced advisors are on hand 9am-5pm to help answer more complex queries.
- Legal register tool –a user-friendly management tool to help track legal compliance
- Legislation tracker– summaries of relevant upcoming and recently in force legislation as well as key government consultations
- Case reports– summaries of Health and Safety Executive prosecutions
- In-depth topics– details of everything you need to know on a subject, from legal requirements through to practical advice, with all the relevant resources in one place
- International topics –an overview of health and safety requirements in other countries
- In-house training modules– ready-made modules including trainers’ notes, handouts and presentation slides, covering everything from fire safety to stress management
- A library of resources – non-branded, ready-to-use and customisable audit forms, risk assessment templates, model policies and checklists etc. to save you and your organisation time
- Compliance and standards –pdfs of key publications, from Acts, Statutory Instruments and EU legislation to Building Regulations, Fire Safety Guides and HSE publications. Also 4 British Standards in full, including BS ISO 45001.
As an organisation you are conscious of the need to approach health, safety and wellbeing in an integrated way but aren’t sure where to start.
Tailored to suit the specific needs of your business, our consultancy services will help you to maintain and continually improve your existing wellbeing.
No matter what stage you are at with your health, safety and wellbeing initiatives, our free initial consultation will help you to understand priorities, next steps and areas of focus for your organisation.