What is it?
The Being Well Together Programme is partnered with The National Counselling and Psychotherapy Society, who can deliver one free face to face or phone assessment per Supporter employee per annum. If additional support is required, The National Counselling and Psychotherapy Society can provide this and will provide up to 8 counselling sessions at a fixed rate of £30 per session, for employees of Supporters of the Being Well Together Programme.
Who is it for?
Any organisation that requires counselling support for their staff.
Why choose us?
- Counselling services are provided by The National Counselling and Psychotherapy Society, a recognised leader in its field
- The National Counselling and Psychotherapy Society has a successful track record dating back to 1999
- The National Counselling and Psychotherapy Society was one of the first organisations to receive Accredited Register status with the Professional Standards Authority Accredited Register programme
- As an Accredited Register holder NCPS meet the robust and exacting standards set by the Professional Standards Authority with particular emphasis on public safety and assuring that the best interests of the clients are protected
- The organisation is bound by appropriate rules of governance including a constitution, codes of ethics, and a complaints procedure.
To find a counsellor that is partnered with Being Well Together, please go onto The National Counselling and Psychotherapy Society website, search the location you need and then refine your search by selecting the drop-down list "Charities we work with" and select Being Well Together. This will populate a list of counsellors who Being Well Together work with.
As an organisation you are conscious of the need to approach health, safety and wellbeing in an integrated way but aren’t sure where to start.
Tailored to suit the specific needs of your business, our consultancy services will help you to maintain and continually improve your existing wellbeing.
No matter what stage you are at with your health, safety and wellbeing initiatives, our free initial consultation will help you to understand priorities, next steps and areas of focus for your organisation.