Starting your journey
If you think you should be doing more for the wellbeing of your people but aren’t sure what or where to start, this is the place for you.
Are you experiencing any of the following wellbeing challenges within your organisation?
If any of the above applies to you then the Being Well Together Programme will be able to help. Click on the image blocks below to find out more about the Programme or our Free Initial Consultation service. Alternatively, if your activities are more advanced then go to our section for Developing your approach.
Features and benefits of our programme
- The first truly joined up approach to health, safety and wellbeing
- Available from both British Safety Council or from the Mates in Mind charity
- Tailored and flexible solutions
- Educate and inform your workforce
- Become an exemplar in your field.
Why choose us?
- We are one of the first groups to take a truly holistic, integrated approach to health, safety and wellbeing
- We are one of the world’s leading health, safety and wellbeing groups
- All our services are designed by experts in health, safety and wellbeing
- We offer unrivalled opportunities to promote the exceptional achievements of our supporters and customers in health, safety and wellbeing.
“The Being Well Together Programme has been really useful for our company. Our Support Manager is very passionate and helpful, and has helped us with a recent survey to see what we’re already doing well, and also how we can improve in the future. We have some key points to work on and this was established by the programme. I’d recommend the Being Well Together Programme to other companies because wellbeing and mental health are so important nowadays.”