We were pleased to present this webinar on managing organisational stress from guest speaker Simon Taylor, Head of Corporate Wellbeing at York Mind. The session explored the main causes of stress in the workplace, and identified ways stress can be prevented, with key take-away ideas and practical strategy.
Watch the recording below.
During the session you will discover:
- What is stress?
- Stress and business - statistics
- Illness-wellness: a model for supporting your full range of employees
- What works? Supporting stress at work
- What works? Preventing stress at work
- The importance of raising awareness and promoting conversation (SLOPE)