We were delighted to present this webinar on wellbeing in the early years environment from guest speakers at Bright Horizons Work + Family Solutions, Daisy Newbery, Head of Reward, Wellbeing and Organisation Design, and Jennifer Liston-Smith, Head of Thought Leadership.
- The importance of colleague wellbeing and the link this has to the quality of care practitioners provide in their setting
- The challenges within the early year’s sector around wellbeing
- How to gather data and use this to create a holistic wellbeing strategy that supports wellbeing throughout all life stages
- The potential blockers to embedding wellbeing strategy within the Early Years sector
- What Bright Horizons have done to improve wellbeing and a sense of that impact
- The objective for those attending is to prioritise employee wellbeing within their organisational strategy as a way to retaining and attracting staff but also driving quality and growth within the setting.