An appreciation of how work impacts on peoples’ mental health and wellbeing and how an individual’s mental health and wellbeing impacts on their work, is growing. According to the HSE, in the UK 66% of the total cost of workplace injury and illness of £16.2 billion is due to health issues (2018/19). It’s clear that it’s more important than ever to ensure that your staff have the tools and support they need to manage mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Our mental health and wellbeing courses are designed to help employees and organisations thrive. As part of our wellbeing courses, we offer specific workshops and education for employees, regardless of their career stage or financial position on financial wellbeing.
Being Well Together Supporters receive discounted access to our health and wellbeing courses.
Features and benefits:
- Highly-qualified tutors
- Individual support
- Over 60 years of British Safety Council expertise
- Excellent mix of theory and practice
- Flexible learning options
Who is it for?
There is growing awareness of the impact mental health and wellbeing have on individuals, organisations and society. As a leading charity, British Safety Council launched its Keep Thriving campaign to ensure mental health and wellbeing are fully understood and integrated within the strategic objectives of all organisations, and their workplaces. However, British Safety Council believe that there should be parity for mental wellbeing and physical health, and it should be all our ambitions to achieve this.
British Safety Council launched the Being Well Together brand to consolidate all its health, safety and wellbeing services together including training and learning. It is brought to you with support from award-winning mental health charity Mates in Mind. The Being Well Together Programme is central to this but it is not just the name of the Programme and includes a whole host of services including wellbeing audits, wellbeing consultancy and mental health and wellbeing training.
Why choose us?
- We are one of the world’s leading health, safety and wellbeing organisations
- We educate people all over the world
- Our courses are designed by experts in health, safety and wellbeing education
- Learning is student-centred, interactive and available both face to face and virtually
- We have a comprehensive suite of training and education in health and wellbeing
- We help organisations reduce risks, making workplaces healthier and safer for everyone
- We help improve long-term business performance
- Pass rates are consistently above the national average.