Workshop: Planning For Your Future
Suggested age –50+ yrs
Pension freedom means that effective financial planning has never been more important. This workshop takes a more focused look at the big financial issues prior to, during, and after retirement. We walk your employees through the same process a financial planner would, to give them a sense of how much they can do for themselves, whilst simultaneously dispelling some of the myths that can hurt us financially.
This workshop aims to:
- Give your employees sufficient knowledge to feel confident when it comes to making important decisions about retirement
- Build an extended ‘to do’ list of actions specific to their finances
- Put your employees in a position where they can either help themselves or have informed discussions with other financial professionals.
This Planning For Your Future workshop covers:
- Making financial decisions
- Getting the most from pension savings
- Investing lump sums, and
- Your property and your legacy.
To find out more about how this workshop can help your employees, call our Being Well Together Team on 0208 600 1000 or email [email protected].
Choose from more Financial Wellbeing workshops and courses.
Find out more about the Being Well together Programme here.