An appreciation of how work impacts on peoples’ mental health and wellbeing and how an individual’s mental health and wellbeing impacts on their work, is growing. According to the HSE, in the UK 66% of the total cost of workplace injury and illness of £16.2 billion is due to health issues (2018/19). It’s clear that it’s more important than ever to ensure that your staff have the tools and support they need to manage mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Our mental health and wellbeing courses are designed to help employees and organisations thrive. As part of our wellbeing courses, we offer specific workshops and education for employees, regardless of their career stage or financial position on financial wellbeing.
Being Well Together Supporters receive discounted access to our health and wellbeing courses.
Who is it for?
British Safety Council launched the Being Well Together brand to consolidate all its health, safety and wellbeing services together including training and learning. It is brought to you with support from award-winning mental health charity Mates in Mind.
Why choose us?
- We are one of the world’s leading health, safety and wellbeing organisations
- We educate people all over the world
- Our courses are designed by experts in health, safety and wellbeing education
- Learning is student-centred, interactive and available both face to face and virtually
- We have a comprehensive suite of training and education in health and wellbeing
- We help organisations reduce risks, making workplaces healthier and safer for everyone
- We help improve long-term business performance
- Pass rates are consistently above the national average.