They are designed for people who are responsible for improving sustainability and environmental management within their organisation, in the UK and overseas. The courses help address future business needs, and consider the challenges of external environmental threats, adaptation, resilience and culture change.
The British Safety Council has had an established partnership with IEMA for many years, and studying with us gives you access to:
- Highly-qualified IEMA instructors
- British Safety Council’s expertise acquired over 60 years
- Excellent mix of theory and practice
- Convenient ways to study: at a training centre, in your workplace or online
- Associate Membership of IEMA.