Workshop: Making the Most of Your Money
Suggested age – 30-49yrs
“He who fails to plan is planning to fail” – Winston Churchill
This workshop gives your employees the opportunity to discover how to construct a realistic financial plan for the short, medium and longer term.
This planning provides a structure and process similar to how financial advisers help people plan, and sets a context for the employee benefits available to them with your organisation, increasing their appreciation and understanding.
This workshop aims to:
- Ensure your employees have given thought to their financial needs and wants for the future
- Raise awareness of common errors when making financial decisions
- Provide your employees with ideas about good practice and the rules to follow in managing money
- Help employees with understanding the importance of and ways of saving for the future
- Explore the key facts and issues to consider when it comes to the main financial issues we all face.
The workshop covers:
- Planning for the future
- Incoming money
- Company benefit review
- Home buying/moving
- Pension planning and wills.
Book this Making The Most Of Your Money Workshop now by calling our Being Well Together Team on 0208 600 1000 or email [email protected].
Choose from more Financial Wellbeing workshops and courses.
Find out more about the Being Well together Programme here.