Features and benefits
- Completing the assessment is simple; it requires only a series of questions to be answered after which you will receive a detailed report of the findings, a quantified outcome, and recommendations (as appropriate) to help you move towards best practice.
- The report, together with one of the digital courses provided free to all our Supporters, will also help you design your optimal health and wellbeing programme.
- Two versions of the assessment are available, the first which has a more extensive question set is designed for medium to large organisations or those smaller organisations that are consider ‘higher risk’ from a safety perspective, and the second which has a reduced question set which is designed for smaller organisations.
- Answering the questions is also straightforward as the structure of the assessment generally requires selections to be made from a list of possible options (i.e. from a drop-down list).
- Although the assessment is not intended as an audit tool, quantitative metrics are provided to give a balanced view on relative management.
Accessing the assessment
Accessing the assessment couldn’t be easier, it will be made available in a number of formats (the most appropriate for you will be dependant on your organisation’s IT policy on third party software). Full guidance notes will also be provided to help you get the most out of your assessment.
Want to find out more?
Contact us to discuss the best option to suit your individual or corporate needs, or arrange a demo.
For larger supporters we can complete the organisational health and wellbeing assessment for you, including running workshops.
To properly tailor your strategy/plans to meet the needs of your people, the more information you can gather in terms of what your employees believe, the more relevant and beneficial you can make your plans. See the Employee Wellbeing Survey section of this website to explore what’s available to Supporters.
As a Being Well Together Supporter you can access the assessment tool as often as you like, and we recommend that you complete the process at least on an annual basis.