The Mercer Marsh Benefits Workplace Education Team delivers support to employees, regardless of their career stage or financial position. They provide financial and pre-retirement training and guidance, through workshops, clinics and digital engagement at a discounted rate.
What is it?
Mercer Marsh Benefits can provide your workforce with financial and pre-retirement training and guidance, through workshops, clinics and digital engagement.
Who is it for?
The Mercer Marsh Benefits Workplace Education Team delivers support to employees, regardless of their career stage or financial position.
Why choose us?
- Financial wellbeing services are provided by Mercer Marsh Benefits a global leader in the health and benefits marketplace
- Mercer Marsh Benefits is part of the Marsh McLennan family, bringing together a broad spectrum of expertise to help clients
- Specialists can tailor financial wellbeing services to the needs of an organisation or provide individual worker support as required
- Services help build a happier and healthier workforce which is good for business performance
- Mercer Marsh Benefits education educates employees about their financial wellbeing, ultimately looking to put them in a position where they can confidently claim security in four ‘pillars’: Control; Capacity; Freedom; and Goals.
Mercer Marsh has delivered education programmes to businesses of all shapes and sizes, so please take this summary as a tried and tested list of options, complemented by a consistent philosophy applied to completely bespoke education support where required.
Services available are:
- Educational workshops– The focus here is on making employees better informed around the facts and specifics of a particular subject or subjects.
- Planning workshops – These sessions tend to cover more technical content and require deeper knowledge and skills on our part.
View more information about our financial wellbeing workshops.