Some counselling support is provided as part of the Being Well Together Programme. Additional counselling service support can be provided, beyond the free service provided as part of the Being Well Together Programme, by The National Counselling Society.
What is it?
Through the Being Well Together Programme we have partnered with the National Counselling Society to deliver one free face to face or phone consultation per employee per annum. If your staff require additional support the National Counselling Society can provide this and will provide up to 8 counselling sessions at a fixed rate of £30 per session.
Who is it for?
Any organisation that requires counselling support for their staff.
Why choose us?
- Counselling services are provided by the National Counselling Society, a recognised leader in its field
- The National Counselling Society has a successful track record dating back to 1999
- The National Counselling Society was one of the first organisations to receive Accredited Register status with the Professional Standards Authority Accredited Register programme
- As an Accredited Register holder NCS meet the robust and exacting standards set by the Professional Standards Authority with particular emphasis on public safety and assuring that the best interests of the clients are protected
- The organisation is bound by appropriate rules of governance including a constitution, codes of ethics, and a complaints procedure.
To find a counsellor that is partnered with Being Well Together, please go onto the National Counselling Society website, search the location you need and then refine your search by selecting the drop-down list "Charities we work with" and select Being Well Together. This will populate a list of counsellors who Being Well Together work with.