The systems review can be tailored to suit any organisation. Sector specific versions currently include: Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Construction and Facilities Management.
What is it?
Review of the effectiveness of the implementation an organisation’s OHSMS across multi-site/department locations.
The Systems Review process tells you exactly how effectively your health and safety and/or environmental management systems are being implemented across specific areas of your business (either across different locations or within specific departments). This is the ideal way to prepare for a more in-depth audit.
Who is it for?
Organisation’s within any sector (of any size) who require a review of how effectively their OHSMS is being implemented across multi-site and/or departments.
Why the audit is right for your organisation
Completing a systems review will help you to understand how effectively your health, safety and/or environmental management systems are being implemented. For organisations with multiple sites, this is an effective and straightforward way to compare performances across the different locations.
- Independent review of how effectively your systems are being implemented at selected site(s)
- Recommendations for improvement within a user friendly report including an action planning table
- Ongoing support to help you maximise business efficiencies from your management systems
- Opportunity to benchmark effective management between sites
- Provides a base point for more in depth auditing
- A cost effective solution to maintaining health and safety standards across the business
- Improved workplace standards across various site / department locations within a business.
- Demonstration to stakeholders and other interested parties (including regulatory bodies) of commitment toward health and safety
- Structured route toward continual improvement.
What is a systems review?
- Independent review
- Benchmark effective SHE management between sites
- A base point for more in-depth auditing
Request a call back
How does it work?
- On site review of relevant documentation
- Interviews / discussions with relevant stakeholders
- Operational sampling
What you will receive from the audit
- Summary (quantified) report
- Recommendations and action planning
- Benchmarking across different sites/depts.
Why choose us?
Our audit and consultancy services are internationally recognised and are the best way to ensure your health, safety and environmental management systems (and associated arrangements) are suitable for your business requirements, promote continual improvement and are effectively implemented.
As part of our own quality control processes, we ensure:
- Our audit and consultancy products are regularly reviewed to meet customer needs, expectations and sector best practice
- Consistently high standards of service are achieved through a robust quality assurance process including auditor standardisation, training and performance monitoring
- Our technical specialists serve on strategic committees for occupational health, safety and environmental standards
- We have a unique internationally recognised best practice (five star) audit process
- Industry recognition from awards such as the prestigious Sword or Globe of Honour
What to do nextRequest a call back
“Our safety systems review proved very useful as an independent view of ‘where we were’ in terms of health and safety. We particularly liked the bespoke nature of the review as we were able to specify some areas. Several improvements were implemented as a direct result.”